I'm starting up a Stampers 10 group, because I think its the perfect answer to the problems most crafters (along with most everyone in the country) are facing - strained finances!
A Stampers 10 group means that you can spread your spending, receive luscious Stampin' Up! goodies every month to keep your projects fresh and exciting and STILL recieve the free Hostess stamp sets and free products you would get from much larger order.
The Nitty Gritty
- As you may have heard me mention, when you spend over £150 before p&p with Stampin’ Up! You receive free products and hostess sets of your choice.
- Each club has 10 places and operates over a 10 month period, with each place promising to spend a minimum of £15 per month – you can sign up for multiple places, but please make sure you can cover the costs for the full period without overstretching yourself.
- The only other cost is 50 pence postage and packaging each month - pretty bargainous!
- Each month one of the places with receive the free products, consisting of 1 Hostess set of their choice and at least £15 of free products from the catalogue.
- If you don’t already have one, you will receive a free catalogue on signing up.
- Theres no need to host a party (unless you want too) and you will still receive the benefits of any other seasonal offers (such as Sale-a-bration) that your order qualifies for.
- If you were considering purchasing a large item, or a lot of products at once (making invitations etc) let me know. Unfortunately the Stampers 10 format can't allow you to miss one month to spend more another, but i'll always make every effort to get you the best deal.
- Payments can be made by credit or debit card (Visa and Mastercard only, and your details will of course be used in a safe and secure manner), standing order direct from your account or by cash/cheque monthly. Please bear in mind that cheques take up to a week to clear and must reach me in plenty of time so as not to delay the order for others.
- The group will start once the last place is filled and the agreements signed and it will run for 10 months after.
If you're interested and want to chat or join, contact me on email@example.com. I'd love to hear from you. x