Tuesday 9 November 2010

A wee update

I'm home from convention. Sunday was a day off to let my poor brain recover - though it was so busy whirling with ideas I don't think it got any real rest - then straight back into it. Yesterday evening I did a small session with a local Brownie troop, making favour bags decorated with the Contempo Christmas set. All of the girls were wonderful and dare I say it, I think they enjoyed themselves. I picked up some more pointers as well for working with young crafters, so one step closer to being able to deliver top notch activities for childrens parties. I'm still very excited about them - there are so many wonderful bits and bobs in this years catalogue just perfect for amusing both children and their parents.

And so to Convention. It was so much fun - and so helpful. We got so many brilliant ideas from Shelly and Pam and the other staff members, and the standard of swaps I brought home with me was amazing! I just have to get them all out and photgraph them!

We also had some wonderful announcements - I promise that you will not want to miss January's promotion!

So my next post will be a round up of what happened, and as promised the how-to's for my own swaps, and a little peak at the lovely things I bought home with me.I'll also hopefully have some of the items i'm making for my stall later this month to show you, so watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment