Sunday 3 October 2010

And here It is!

 The Brand New 2010-11 Idea Book & Catalogue - now bigger and better!


 

As well as all the new ideas you'll find inside, there is the brand new colour ranges,  improved punch styles and increased range of shapes, new (and I have to say lovely) Hostess sets to choose from and a fantastic
new starter kit offer for anyone who wants to become a demo themselves (which I'll post more about soon).


I'll be putting up a link to the PDF version of the catalogue, but with all the changes to the products I can absolutely recommend getting a catalogue of your own to look through - with feet up and a cup of tea on hand. ;).






Until the end of October I'm making them available at the special price of £4.00, that's over 25% off the recommended price!

If you would like your own copy then contact me - serendipitystamping@hotmail.co.uk.

No comments:

Post a Comment